Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy 2012

Greetings Everyone and Happy 2012!

Welcome to the first in what will hopefully be a regular series of posts featuring some tidbits from the Strange Paradise archives.

As some of you may know, I run strangeparadise.net as a labor of love and something I do in my free time. Unfortunately, with a new job, going back to school, and general life 'stuff,' free time hasn't been something I've had a lot of lately, and when I do have spare time, often the business of designing new web pages (which is fun but very time consuming) isn't the first thing that springs to my mind.

However, I do think about Strange Paradise quite a bit, and I have been thinking of the best way to showcase some of the wide variety of materials that are in the Strangeparadise.net archives without waiting to build the web pages around them, so starting now I will be debuting two new features here that will hopefully help a lot.

The first will be a Photo of the Week post, showcasing some of the various photos relating to Strange Paradise. Basically, these photos could range from screen captures from particular episodes to behind the scenes photos, to location photos, to images of archive items related to Strange Paradise. You never know what might show up!

The second feature wil be weekly trivia, featuring some tidbits, bloopers, continuity errors, and behind the scenes anecdotes from the SP Archives.

I hope everyone enjoys the new items, and please feel free to drop me a line or post a comment.

Here's to a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment