Monday, February 28, 2011

Book Update

For those of you wondering about the status of the print edition of the Strange Paradise guide, I just wanted to let you all know that the book will eventually come out, but I have put it on hold in favor of completing the website. I've done this for several reasons:
  • With my current other commitments, it's much easier to work on a few web pages each week rather than try and create entire chapters for the book. This way there will be steady progress
  • Much of what you see on the website will be included in the book, and in some cases (interviews, for example) the website will have even more information
  • The website is more immediate, both for myself and for everyone who is interested in it

Thanks for the patience, everyone, and I hope that you continue to enjoy all that will be on offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment